DES services help people with a disability find work and keep a job. The objective of DES is to provide immediate access to tailored services for job seekers who have a disability.
Youth Projects will be delivering a Youth-At-Risk specialist DES service for young people aged 16 to 25 years across the North Western and Northern regions of Melbourne. Our specialised youth DES team will be outreach based and fully mobile, providing young people with pro-active outreach to enable full access into our services.
Finding a job can be tough, and doesn’t usually happen by chance.
We can help!
We want you to succeed, so we are here to help you meet your career goals. We’ll be there to help you every step of the way!
Our Specialists will stay by your side so you feel in control and confident that you’re on the right path.
You are eligible if you:
- Have a verified disability
- Study full-time in your final year of secondary school OR are in year 10/11 and looking for a school-based traineeship or apprenticeship
- Are of legal working age
- Are enthusiastic to commence a career
- Have the capacity to work at least 8 hours per week
- Have the support of your parent/guardian and school to participate
For more information, please contact us on 9304 9100.
Further general information about the new DES services from July 2018 can be located via the following link: