Maybe you’ve got a few items around the house that were once loved, but need a new lease on life. Maybe you are wanting your workplace to get involved and give something back to your community. Turn this thought into action.
To help you out, we have put together a wish list of items that would be so helpful right now! You can even download it and display at your school or in the office.
URGENT CALL OUT!
- Deodorant (Spray)
- Underwear (Men’s – Medium & Large)
- Shampoo (prefer single use)
- Conditioner (prefer single use)
- Basic clothing – windcheaters, pants, T shirts etc.
Rules of thumb
- When donating second-hand clothing items, we ask that they only be offered if washed and wearable. If you wouldn’t give to your friend, please don’t give to us.
- All socks and underwear must not be secondhand or pre-worn.
- Uni-sex clothing items are super practical.
- No toiletries or sanitary items that have broken seals or damaged packaging.
- Please avoid branded work wear, hand-knitted items, beanies and ponchos.
Please drop off your donations between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday to Youth Projects at 7 – 9 Hosier Lane, CBD .
* Due to limited storage space, we may not always be able to accept and store material aid for distribution to our friends on the street. If you are unsure, please contact us in advance.