Maybe you’ve got a few items around the house that were once loved, but need a new lease on life. Maybe you are wanting your workplace to get involved and give something back to your community. Turn this want into action.
Our needs are ever changing (much like the seasons throughout) the year, so please consider checking out our Wish List for items in greatest of need right now.
- T shirts (Plain cotton / lightweight)
- Sunscreen (SPF 50+)
- Reusable drink bottles
- Zooper doopers
- Deodorants (roll ons are great!)
- Shavers (Men’s and women’s)
- Mosquito repellent
We want to make sure that parents, guardians and carers get the opportunity to give a special experience to their loved ones at Christmas and gift vouchers are the most powerful gift you can give!
- $25 Gift Vouchers at major retailers
- Double Pass Movie Vouchers (Village, Event, etc.)
Rules of thumb
- When donating second-hand clothing items, we ask that they only be offered if washed and wearable. If you wouldn’t give to your friend, please don’t give to us.
- All socks and underwear must not be secondhand or pre-worn.
- Uni-sex clothing items are super practical.
- No toiletries or sanitary items that have broken seals or damaged packaging.
- Please avoid branded work wear, hand-knitted items, beanies and ponchos.
Please drop off your donations between 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday to Youth Projects at 7 – 9 Hosier Lane, CBD .
* Due to limited storage space, we may not always be able to accept and store material aid for distribution to our friends on the street. If you are unsure, please contact us to clarify.