Youth Projects are on the hunt for an amazing VCAL expert to join our training team. We want VCAL on Scope and we need a VCAL expert who can design the program and the curriculum and work through the application process to make this happen.
About the Role
The primary role of the VCAL Specialist is to design a robust VCAL program and framework for Youth Projects and manage the application process through the VCAA and VRQA to success.
This role requires:
- Qualifications and experience in teaching and curriculum design, preferably in Victoria; and preferably in VCAL.
- Familiarity with VCAA and VRQA governance requirements and RTO Compliance and policy design experience.
- Experience delivering a successful project of this nature to fruition.
What we need from you:
- Design and deliver an overarching framework for the VCAL Program in addition to all training and assessment strategies and VCAL Curriculum, ensuring that they reflect the heart and values of Youth Projects.
- Design, establish and imbed any policies and processes required to support VCAL governance and compliance across Youth Projects. Integrating into existing workflows or designing new workflows were required.
- Prepare and lodge complete applications in 2019 with VCAA and VRQA to enable Youth Projects to deliver VCAL in 2020.
- Develop and deliver best practice educational content, resources, and teaching aids to support learning for VCAL students.
- Acquire resources within budgetary constraints to support educational frameworks.
This role is a flexible part-time position with a fixed term until the end of 2019. You can select the days you want to work to ensure you achieve the success of the project.
What we offer
- Comprehensive induction and support from our training team
- Inclusive and transparent workplace culture
- Access to learning and development
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Diverse and collaborative team culture. Your success is our success!
The position description can be viewed at www.youthprojects.org.au/about/employment-opportunities
Recruitment for this position will be undertaken as applications are received. The position will be filled when a successful candidate has been selected.
Application Close: Sunday 16 September 2018
For further information, please contact Lauren St.Clair (Youth Projects) on (03) 9304 9100.
About Youth Projects
Youth Projects is an Australian-based independent, registered charity who recognise the complex and varying needs of our clients and offer a holistic model of care and provide pathways into our award winning employment, education and social enterprise programs. Located at two sites (Hosier Lane and the vibrant Northern region of Melbourne) Youth Projects provides front line support to individuals experiencing disadvantage, unemployment, homelessness, alcohol and other drug issues and young people looking to re-engage with learning and employment.
Our mission is to provide high impact support, no judgement, full stop.
Our commitment to diversity
Youth Projects values diversity and we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions and encourage applications from candidates with a disability, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and indigenous candidates.
Youth Projects has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation. All Youth Projects staff must undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check prior to commencement.