Qualified trainers required – Community Services Package
- Attractive remuneration negotiable
- Located in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area / Regional Victoria & Interstate as required
- Salary packaging benefits
Youth Projects Ltd is a large charity established in 1984 to support young people and families of the northwest suburbs and the central business district (CBD) of Melbourne.
We provide aspirational, life changing support through an integrated model in which multiple barriers are addressed with access to health care, counselling and drug safety, outreach services, employment, education and training.
Youth Projects is a Registered Training Organisation (operating as Melbourne Training Options) and social enterprise, which delivers high quality and nationally accredited courses to increase the skills of employees and job seekers at competitive rates.
About the Roles
The Casual Trainer for Community Services Package will have experience in delivering the Certificate III Individual Support, Certificate IV in Mental Health & Alcohol and Other Drugs and Diploma of Mental Health and Alcohol and Other Drugs and First Aid.
The successful candidates must have a:
- Sound understanding of ASQA VET framework and Training Packages (including the ability to access up-to-date information regarding the development and implementation of new Training Packages)
- Sound understanding of Government Funded Training Programs and the market place in which these programs apply
- Current TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current certificate as courses being delivered, or can demonstrate equivalent qualifications or experience.
What we offer
Youth Projects provides not-for-profit salary packaging, ongoing professional development opportunities, and regular clinical supervision. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program and being part of a supportive and inclusive community-based team.
How to apply
Applications close on Monday 11 September 2017.
For further information please contact Peter Robertson on 9304 9100.
- Youth Projects is an equal opportunity employer.
- Youth Projects has a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to the provision of a child-safe organisation.
- Youth Projects actively encourages and welcomes applications from candidates with a disability, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and indigenous candidates