Intern duties / Tasks
- Accounts receivable & payable management
- Compliance works
- Maintenance of Assets Purchase Register
- Able to use Microsoft software including Word/ Excel/ Visio/ Outlook
- Able to use accounting software packages including Attache
- High attention to detail
- Organisational and time management skills
- Strong academically achievement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills/ interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
9am – 5pm
1-2 days per week (flexible)
Send us a cover letter (alongside your CV) letting us know why you want to work for Youth Projects and what you would want to get out of this opportunity.
Please email your application to email@example.com by COB 4 November 2018.